CEO – China Region
Julie Xie has several years of experience in international trade. Julie Xie’s strengths are customer development, customer relationship management, negotiation, and marketing.
General Manager -China Region
Charlie Liu is a veteran investor and management consultant for early stage and mid-sized companies across a number of industry sectors in the Western United States. Charlie Liu has years of experience in assisting portfolio companies in operations, strategic development, accounting, legal, capitalization, and international trade.
Professional Senior Engineer
▪ Quantification study on business law risk assessment for international engineering project.
▪ Research, create and coordinate plans for new business development.
▪ Provide ongoing business metrics.
▪ Perform business and market analyses to identify and evaluate potential new business development opportunities.
▪ Analyze market conditions and opportunities, forecast trends, and evaluate relevant data.
▪ Provide long-term product cost and revenue projections consistent with business plans and industry forecasts.
▪ Developing global strategies.
▪ Trading activities provide incremental value through system optimization and earnings generated in markets and core operations.
▪ Marketing to create value and provide products and services to end users of crude.
▪ Focus on basic market dynamics, maintain existing customer base, and develop new opportunities.
▪ Maximize account performance and improve overall financial results and business unit efficiency.
Jay Zhang is well knowledgeable with banking instruments required for international trade such as Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) and thus handles the banking and finance operations of the company. In addition, Jay Zhang oversees export and import trading documentation to ensure trades execute smoothly. With the ability to converse in various languages, Jay Zhang markets products and maintain relationship with clients.